This is not your mom’s recipe…This is the ultimate weed brownie recipe!
You’ve come to the right place.
Pot brownies need no introduction. For those of you who don’t live near a dispensary or in a state where it pot is illegal, here’s a low-key way to create the most delicious (and safest) edibles…all homemade.
How much weed do I need?
The benefit of making pot brownies at home is endless. You save money, you control how much bud actually ends up in the brownies, and if you know who Jamie Oliver is then you can totally concoct a homemade recipe that is not just ‘special’ but also delicious.
Our recipe calls for 3.5 grams of cannabis (⅛ to all of our American friends). Thinking in tablespoons? Here is a gram to tablespoon calculator. (3.5 grams is roughly 3 tablespoons).
Now before you begin it’s important you remember one thing: You are making brownies. Nothing less. Nothing more. Don’t overthink the next steps, just pretend you are making a normal batch of brownies, and remember everything little thing is gonna be alright (Total dad joke).
Also Read:- 6 Easy Steps To Make CBD Vape Juice? (At Home – Ultimate Guide For Vapers)
Bring the heat baby
As you would light a joint with fire to inhale marijuana, to get high with edibles you need to heat your cannabis. Now for this recipe you can either use cannabutter (cannabis infused butter) or regular butter. * If you are using regular butter feel free to eat a lot more brownies (that doesn’t mean half the tray).
You can learn how to make cananbutter by watching the video below.
This recipe makes 16 potent brownies. While they are incredibly tasty, we recommend taking it easy and not overeating. Did you ever hear that phone call with the cop who ate too many weed brownies? Listen here. Eat one and be patient as it can take up to 2 hours for the brownie to digest and start feeling ‘high’.
Ingredients You Need
- 4 ounces unsweetened, quality chocolate
- 3/4 cup cannabutter (see video above)
- 1 3/4 cups coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a 9-by-13 inch glass baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place chocolate in a large glass mixing bowl and melt in the microwave or over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Add cannabutter to melted chocolate and mix until combined, then mix in coconut sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Mix in flour, and walnut and/or mint, if using.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into 16 pieces. Store leftovers — clearly marked if there are others using your kitchen — in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for several months.